Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Treats!

Last day of the Spring link up.
 Life and Times of Alison and Justin
 
A huge thank you to Alison, Leah, Caroline, Mateya and Carolyn! I had a lot of fun with these posts this week

A few new recipes I would like to try:

I have been wanting to try and make my own Coconut Milk for awhile.

Buffalo cauliflower. I am intrigued by this one.....

Brie and apple roll up

Homemade Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade

Cookie dough Popsicles - made with Almond milk

White wine sangria!
All recipies via

Do you have anything special you may as soon as the weather gets warmer?

3 comments:

  1. YUM!!! We made the cauliflower, it was pretty good! Those brie and apple roll ups look deadly! And the cookie dough popsicles! mmm Thanks for linking up all week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookie dough popsicles?!? yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should really learn to make my own passion tea lemonade! That's my summer Starbucks drink of choice!

    The buffalo cauliflower looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete