I usually have a few things I want to accomplish each month but unfortunately I am not great at always sticking to them. I’m hoping by putting them on here you guys will keep me a little more accountable ;)
- Yoga – I signed up for a 30 day challenge at Soul Hot Yoga. This means that some of my other things like running may take a back seat this month but I am so much happier all around when I am practicing regularly. This has actually been on my list since last year but I can never seem to find a month where it works.
- Get the rest of our trip in May booked/planned. At least the flights and hotels anyway. We are getting close on time and I need to get on this!
- Start my seedling inside for the garden.
- Finish spring cleaning the office. We started this last month and then have left the last little bit.
- Go through my closet and get rid of any clothes I don’t wear anymore. I always struggle with what to do with all my work clothes I don’t wear anymore but then saw and ad at work for the Making Changes Organization. It’s a perfect place to take everything!
I think that should be more than enough for the month!
Do you have any goals for the month?
Have you ever done a 30 day yoga challenge?