Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April List

I usually have a few things I want to accomplish each month but unfortunately I am not great at always sticking to them. I’m hoping by putting them on here you guys will keep me a little more accountable  ;)

April Goals:

  1. Yoga – I signed up for a 30 day challenge at Soul Hot Yoga. This means that some of my other things like running may take a back seat this month but I am so much happier all around when I am practicing regularly. This has actually been on my list since last year but I can never seem to find a month where it works.
  2. Get the rest of our trip in May booked/planned. At least the flights and hotels anyway. We are getting close on time and I need to get on this!
  3. Start my seedling inside for the garden.
  4. Finish spring cleaning the office. We started this last month and then have left the last little bit.
  5. Go through my closet and get rid of any clothes I don’t wear anymore. I always struggle with what to do with all my work clothes I don’t wear anymore but then saw and ad at work for the Making Changes Organization. It’s a perfect place to take everything!

I think that should be more than enough for the month!

Do you have any goals for the month?
Have you ever done a 30 day yoga challenge?

5 comments:

  1. I have always looked at those yoga challenges, that is awesome yo are doing that!! So great. And I LOVE that place to take work clothes! Great idea. It's so hard to purge but then feels good when it's done! Where are you guys off to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOul Yoga sounds awesome :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you guys off to for your trip? Is that really nosey? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A trip sounds fun! I need to go through my closet too!! But it's not on my spring cleaning list so it can wait! And I hate doing it! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list!! I've never done a 30 day yoga challenge but I do LOVE yoga! I usually do a yoga class at least once a week!

    April is a busy time around the farm but I have some home to-dos as well! Hoping to start some seeds too!! What are you growing this year? xo

    ReplyDelete