Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Weekend

Quick recap from our long weekend (although a day or so late).......

This year was one of the first Easter's I haven't had to work in a long time! Usually my quarter end at work falls on Easter weekend and I spend it at work. This year with how everything fell I work this weekend instead - which is totally okay as it meant I got to go home last weekend :)

We headed to my Mom's place in Saskatoon and had a low key weekend catching up with family.

1. Starbucks for the road trip
2. The snow they still have! It's crazy considering we have pretty much nothing. The piles are higher than the top of the truck.
3. Easter eggs we (attempted) to decorate.
4. Treats from the Easter bunny

Then last night we went to a concert (Little Big Town) that we had tickets for but bought so long ago we almost forgot!

3 comments:

  1. I love Little Big Town! Looks like a fun weekend with Family. I'm so glad we don't have snow like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you were able to make a trip home for Easter! I am jealous of your Easter basket :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Little Big Town - hw fun!!! Holy heck that snow pile is huge!!! Glad you were able to go home though!!

    ReplyDelete