Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Favourites

It's Friday and it's finally sunny!

A couple of things from this week that made me smile

1. This lady getting engaged. She's gone from a little cousin I used to babysit when I was younger to an amazing young lady that I am super close to. I'm excited to be part of this new chapter in her life and helping her plan her wedding! Anybody have an unique wedding venue suggestions? She's already challenging me in saying she wants mountains AND a lake wherever she gets married.


2. It's my Friday off. I get to spend some time alone in Starbucks and I am working on a long overdue catch up blog post ;)


3. This recipe for chocolate Chia pudding. I can't get enough of it lately. It's SO easy to make and satisfies my sweet craving.

4. We went out for dinner at the Lake House last night which just opened up close to our house. Besides the pretty views the food was amazing and we had the sweetest server. I love finding new places to eat :)

Have a great weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. Leslie!!! Blogged!! Yay!! Can't wait for the catch up post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your cousin. My brother in law got married at Nakoda Lake Lodge but I don't think they do weddings anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah so glad to see your new post pop up! Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete